Definition of Hellova

1. hell of a [adj]



Hellova Pictures

Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Hellova Images

Lexicographical Neighbors of Hellova

hellish
hellishly
hellishness
hellishnesses
hellkite
hellkites
hellman
hello
hello girl
hello there
hello yourself, and see how you like it
helloed
helloes
helloing
hellos
hellova (current term)
hellp syndrome
hellraiser
hellraisers
hells
hellscape
hellscapes
hellspawn
helluo librorum
helluones librorum
helluv
helluva
hellward
helly
hellyerite

Literary usage of Hellova

Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:

1. Truth from the "Zog Bog" by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1993)
"When 3% of anything can take and totally control the other 97%--own it hook, line, and sinker--you have a hellova show! This is not accidental nor is it ..."

2. West Broadway by Nina (Wilcox) Putnam, George H. Doran Company (1921)
"... to us that all those things we had brought was going to be—as Jim put it—a hellova nuisance, because we couldn't possibly check them every time we ate, ..."

Other Resources Relating to: Hellova

Search for Hellova on Dictionary.com!Search for Hellova on Thesaurus.com!Search for Hellova on Google!Search for Hellova on Wikipedia!

Search