Definition of Hemorrhoidals
1. hemorrhoidal [n] - See also: hemorrhoidal
Lexicographical Neighbors of Hemorrhoidals
Literary usage of Hemorrhoidals
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. An Elementary Treatise on Human Anatomy by Joseph Leidy (1889)
"The arteries of the rectum are the superior hemorrhoidal branch of the inferior mesenterio artery, the middle hemorrhoidals of the internal iliac arteries, ..."
2. The Animal Kingdom: Considered Anatomically, Physically and Philosophically by Emanuel Swedenborg (1912)
"Vessels from the external hemorrhoidals.6 1 The membrane referred to is 3 ... the middle and inferior the appearance of a whorl or vortex, hemorrhoidals. ..."
3. Transactions of the American Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists by American Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (1904)
"I want to suggest, in operations through the vagina, the avoidance of hemorrhage from the small vessels which come up from the hemorrhoidals and connect ..."
4. Manual of operative surgery by John Fairbairn Binnie (1921)
"(This is for the control of lie and inferior hemorrhoidals.) Note the inferior border of the prom- }f the sacrum; on each side of this can be felt the ..."
5. Progressive Medicine by Hobart Amory Hare (1906)
"The early division of the superior hemorrhoidal artery in the mesocolon and of the middle hemorrhoidals at an early stage makes the operation almost ..."