¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Herbed
1. flavored with herbs [adj]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Herbed Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Herbed
Literary usage of Herbed
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Eat Your Food! Gastronomical Glory from Garden to Gut: A Coastalfields by Aaron Brachfeld, Aaron Brachfeld and Mary Choate, Mary Choate (2007)
"Drain and serve drizzled with honey or herbed honey butter, if desired. Very fresh potatoes often need no accompaniment, but stored potatoes will benefit ..."
2. Georgia and the Carolinas by Norman Renouf, Kathy Renouf (1999)
"Interesting entrées are Mustard-Coated Grouper with herbed Cream Sauce ($18.95); Roast Rack of Lamb Moutarde ($20.95); and Pan-Fried Quail with Country Ham ..."
3. Romantic Weekends in Northern and Central Florida by Janet Groene, Gordon Groene (2003)
"For appetizers there are green-lip mussels baked with herbed goat cheese, boiled shrimp, or roasted porto- bello mushrooms with caramelized sweet onions. ..."
4. A Taste of Jamaica: Where to Find the Very Best Jamaican Food by Paris Permenter, John Bigley (1999)
"ON THE LIGHTER SIDE: Biscayne - marinated lemon herbed chicken tossed with penne pasta, garden fresh vegetables and virgin olive oil; Bombay Delight ..."
5. Extracts from the Narrative of Anquetil Du Perron's Travels in India by Anquetil-Duperron (Abraham-Hyacinthe) (1876)
"... between him who is about to be herbed and the herbed who instructs, him, between the màster and the disciple. Then comes a question of the connections ..."