Definition of Hershey bar
1. Noun. A bar of milk chocolate made by the Hershey company.
Hershey Bar Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Hershey Bar Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Hershey Bar
Literary usage of Hershey bar
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Fasting: The Ultimate Diet by Allan Cott (1997)
"... there may be the accompanying conditioned craving for a hershey bar or a Gatorade "break. ..."
2. Derivatives Disclosure and Accounting: Hearing Before the Subcommittee on by U. S. Government Staff, United States, Senate, Congress, Subcommittee on Securities (1998)
"And I would say to Mr. Wolfe that when you're dealing with affecting the Hershey bar, you're dealing with a very important thing. [Laughter. ..."
3. A Departure from the Script: A Novel by Rochelle Hollander Schwab (2002)
"It wasn't until Stephanie was born, and gripped her grandfather's finger in her little fist for the first time, that his anger melted like a hershey bar ..."
4. Praise Blue Skies by Tom White (2003)
"“Bring me a hershey bar,” she said. Years later she recalled, “When he returned, he gave me the candy and I looked into his eyes. ..."
5. Hearings, Reports and Prints of the House Committee on Interstate and by United States Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce (1906)
"I have here a hershey bar, a 10-cent hershey bar. In 1957 the weight of this product was an ounce and three-quarters. In February of 1958 there was an ..."