¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Hierarchize
1. [v -CHIZED, -CHIZING, -CHIZES]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Hierarchize Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Hierarchize
Literary usage of Hierarchize
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Sas(r) 9.1.3 Olap Server: MDX Guide, Third Edition by SAS Institute (2006)
"Head(<Set>[,<Numeric Expression>]) hierarchize orders the members of a set ... hierarchize(<Set>) Intersect returns the intersection of two input sets and ..."
2. Publications by Folklore Society (Great Britain) (1908)
"She had continued to divide, to specialize, id to hierarchize where other peoples had unified, mobilized, id levelled. Why she had thus crystallized and ..."
3. Antisemitism, Its History and Causes: Its History and Causes by Bernard Lazare (1903)
"To revive or rather to give birth to these sentiments, he wanted to bend the Jewish religion to suit his discipline, to hierarchize it as he had ..."
4. The Challenge in South Asia: Development, Democracy, and Regional Cooperation by Ponna Wignaraja, Akmal Hussain (1989)
"... new forms of spontaneous collective resistance, including cultural resistance, attempts to de-hierarchize and de-expertize modern knowledge and to ..."