Definition of History lesson
1. Noun. A lesson in the facts of history.
History Lesson Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: History Lesson Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of History Lesson
Literary usage of History lesson
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The World's Best Poetry by Bliss Carman (1904)
"THE history lesson. THERE svas a monkey climbed up a tree, When he fell down, then dow-n fell he. There was a crow sat on a stone, When he was gone, ..."
2. The Essentials of Method: A Discussion of the Essential Form of Right by Charles De Garmo (1892)
"Course of an oral history lesson in middle and lower classes. (Dr. Frick, Lehrproben und ... HISTORYLESSON ..."
3. A Kaleidoscope of Digital American Literature by Martha L. Brogan, Daphnée Rentfrow (2005)
"3.1.1 Identifying Internet Resources: A history lesson Readers who seek a general introduction to finding information on the Internet should refer to the ..."
4. School Inspection by Daniel Robert Fearon (1889)
"Summary of Points in a history lesson. — Bearing in mind, then, these general principles as applicable to the teaching of history in elementary schools, ..."
5. The Teaching of History in Junior and Senior High Schools by Rolla Milton Tryon (1921)
"In answer to the request, "Describe point by point the different things you do in preparing your history lesson," a twelve-year-old pupil in Grade VIIA ..."
6. Wisconsin Journal of Education by Wisconsin Education Association Council, Wisconsin Education Association, Wisconsin Dept. of Public Instruction (1888)
"'Summary of Points in a history lesson.— Bearing in mind, then, these general principles as applicable to the teaching of history in elementary schools, ..."