Definition of Holy terror
1. Noun. A very troublesome child.
Generic synonyms: Imp, Monkey, Rapscallion, Rascal, Scalawag, Scallywag, Scamp
Derivative terms: Bratty
Holy Terror Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Holy Terror Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Holy Terror
Literary usage of Holy terror
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Mining Reports: A Series Containing the Cases on the Law of Mines Found by Robert Stewart Morrison, Emilio Dominguez De Soto (1904)
"1 in 1893 or 1894, and no contractual relation existed between them in regard to such claim when the holy terror lode claim was located. ..."
2. Notes on the California Reports: Showing the Present Value as Authority of by Charles Theodore Boone, Charles Lawrence Thompson (1906)
"holy terror Min. Co., 14 S. Dak. 371, after appeal has been perfected and original record transmitted to the supreme court, trial judge cannot amend bill of ..."
3. The Black Hills, Or, The Last Hunting Ground of the Dakotahs: A Complete by Annie D. Tallent (1899)
"This company operated the mill with more or less continuity until the property was bonded by the holy terror Gold Mining Co. in the fall of 1897. ..."
4. The Black Hills Souvenir: A Pictorial and Historic Description of the Black by John I. Sanford (1902)
"... holy terror MINE. The most widely known mine in the Southern Hills, noted for its exceedingly rich ore. The President, Mr. RB Hughs, ..."
5. Mines and Mining in the Black Hills (1901)
"holy terror MINE.—Ths principal mining company at work in the Keystone ... The ore in the holy terror is partly free-milling, there being a large per cent ..."