Definition of Housing project
1. Noun. A housing development that is publicly funded and administered for low-income families.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Housing Project
Literary usage of Housing project
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Affordable Housing Through Historic Preservation: A Case Study Guide to by William F. Delvac, Susan M. Escherich, Bridget Hartman (1995)
"A similar low-income housing project during that time, which did not take advantage of the rehabilitation credit, ran $59 per square foot. ..."
2. War Emergency Construction (housing War Workers): (housing War Workers). by United States Housing Corporation (1920)
"In one case, that of slute roofers un the housing project at New Brunswick, NJ, suspension of work by more than 1000 employees came very near being ..."
3. Space and the Architect: Lessons in Architecture 2 by Herman Hertzberger (2000)
"... Graduates from the TU Delft (then Delft Polytechnic) Since 1958 Own practice Markgrafenstrasse housing project, Berlin 1991 Premio Europa Architettura, ..."
4. Growing Smart Legislative Guidebook: Model Statutes for Planning and the ...by William Klein, Stuart Meck by William Klein, Stuart Meck (1998)
"The local government must now justify its exclusion of the affordable housing project, or the conditions that make the project economically infeasible, ..."