Definition of Htlv-1
1. Noun. Retrovirus causing T-cell leukemia.
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Htlv-1 Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Htlv-1
Literary usage of Htlv-1
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Hmong, 1987-1995: A Selected & Annotated Bibliography edited by Christina J. Smith (1996)
"Sera was tested for htlv-1, Epstein- Barr virus (EBV), ... No differences were found among ethnic groups with respect to htlv-1, EBV or CMV, ..."
2. Blood Supply: FDA Oversight and Remaining Issues of Safety edited by Marcia G. Crosse (1999)
"The FDA reiterated the recommendations for additional testing for HIV and HBV and added recommendations for htlv-1 in a July 1996 memorandum regarding ..."
3. Guide to Clinical Preventive Services: Report of the U. S. Preventive by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"Multiple false-positive serologic tests for HIV, htlv-1, and hepatitis C following influenza vaccination, 1991. JAMA 1992:268:1015-1017. 30. ..."
4. Asian by Loretta D. Ulincy (1995)
"Absence of htlv-1 infection in Southeast Asian refugees. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 1991 Mar;22(l): 135-6. Butler JC, Agger WA, Kurzynski TA, ..."