¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Hypersalivation
1. [n -S]
Medical Definition of Hypersalivation
1. Increased salivation. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Hypersalivation Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Hypersalivation
Literary usage of Hypersalivation
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Manual of operative surgery by John Fairbairn Binnie (1921)
"... he divided both lingual nerves and the right auriculo-temporal nerve. The desired result was obtained; there was no longer hypersalivation, ..."
2. Adolescence: Its Psychology and Its Relations to Physiology, Anthropology by Granville Stanley Hall (1904)
"The change in the sensitiveness and quality of tastes and appetites later discussed is also connected with adolescent hypersalivation. ..."
3. Status of the Department of Veterans Affairs to Identify Gulf War Syndrome edited by Christopher Shays (1998)
"The symptoms associated with pyridostigmine bromide intoxication are tremors, diarrhea, hypersalivation, nausea, abdominal cramps, muscle cramps and muscle ..."
4. A System of Practical Medicine by William Pepper, Louis Starr (1885)
"The dryness of the mouth does not last long, but is soon followed by hypersalivation, one of the characteristic phenomena of the disorder. ..."