¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Hypoxemic
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Hypoxemic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Hypoxemic
Literary usage of Hypoxemic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine (1903)
"Ep liters were moderately above their respective 0-hr value d 5 hr saline-hypoxemic perfusion creases were not statistically signif- the other hand, ..."
2. Tuberculosis Resource Guide by P. Heinsohn (1996)
"Also, hypoxemic patients could not use the respirators while wearing nasal oxygen-delivery devices. These devices might reasonably be used for patients with ..."
3. Global Strategy for Asthma Management and Prevention by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"Oxygen is also administered if the patient is hypoxemic. Specific recommendations are presented in Part 5: Establish Plans for Managing Exacerbations. ..."
4. Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"Supplemental oxygen should be administered (by nasal cannulae or, in children, by mask) to the hypoxemic patient to achieve an arterial oxygen saturation of ..."
5. Pocket Guide for Asthma Management & Prevention: A Pocket Guide for by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"Oxygen is given at health centers or hospitals if the patient is hypoxemic. • Theophylline or aminophylline is not recommended if it is used in addition to ..."