Definition of Ice-cream cake
1. Noun. Ice cream molded to look like a cake.
Ice-cream Cake Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ice-cream Cake Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ice-cream Cake
Literary usage of Ice-cream cake
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Diet in Health and Disease by Julius Friedenwald, John Ruhräh (1919)
"Dinner: Soup, beef ft la mode, potato, stewed tomato, strawberry ice-cream, cake, coffee. Breakfast: Oatmeal and cream, liver and bacon, potato, rolls, ..."
2. Mother's Cook Book: Containing Recipes for Every Day in the Week, Including by Marion Harland (1902)
"ice-cream cake. Make good sponge cake, bake half an inch thick in jelly- pans, and let them get perfectly cold; take a pint thickest sweet cream, ..."
3. The Practical Hotel Steward by John Tellman (1913)
"... boiled potatoes New asparagus New peas Corn Cardinal punch Lettuce and tomato mayonnaise Indian pudding Pie Strawberries Ice cream Cake Nuts and raisins ..."
4. The Boston Cooking-school Cook Book by Fannie Merritt Farmer (1911)
"Ice Cream Cake Ice Cream Cake 'o cup butter 2 cups sugar 1 cup milk 4 teaspoons baking powder 3 cups flour Whites 4 eggs Vanilla Follow recipe for mixing ..."