Definition of Illegal possession
1. Noun. Possession of controlled substances.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Illegal Possession
Literary usage of Illegal possession
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Struggle for Land in Brazil: Rural Violence Continues by Jemera Rone (1992)
"Even if the laws regarding gun control were enforced, penalties for illegal possession of firearms are slight: from fifteen days to six months in jail or a ..."
2. South Eastern Reporter by West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, West Publishing Company, South Carolina Supreme Court (1922)
"Ernest Sheffield was convicted of illegal possession of whisky for the purpose of sale, and he appeals. No error. HR Ihrie and HF Seawell, both of Carthage, ..."
3. National Corrections Reporting Program, 1992 by Craig Perkins (1994)
"Drug offense—manufacture, possession, distribution, or sale of illegal or controlled substances, illegal alteration of prescriptions, and illegal possession ..."
4. Divide and Rule: State-Sponsored Ethnic Violence in Kenya by Binaifer Nowrojee, Bronwen Manby, Human Rights Watch (Organization), Africa Watch Committee (1993)
"In March, eleven people from the same area were charged with the illegal possession of seven homemade guns and ammunition. They complained of having been ..."
5. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Court of Exchequer: From by Great Britain Court of Exchequer, George Price, Great Britain Court of Exchequer Chamber (1820)
"On the whole, they contended, that the true construction of the statute was, that the mere illegal possession of the goods should of itself be sufficient to ..."