Lexicographical Neighbors of Immunizer
Literary usage of Immunizer
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Public sanitation, and other papers: And Other Papers by Clement Adelbert Whiting (1916)
"Sir Aim Roth E. Wright has prophesied that "the physician of the future will be an immunizer." I would like to suggest the possibility that the physician of ..."
2. Medical Record by George Frederick Shrady, Thomas Lathrop Stedman (1895)
"In fact nuclein is nature's immunizer, and it is also the most important matter in all nature, for it alone is the bearer of life. ..."
3. Pamphlets by Alfred Russel Wallace, William Tebb, Charles Woodhull Eaton, John W. Hodge, Thomas Nichol, Charles Fessenden Nichols, John H. Bonner (1907)
"We copy the following clinical statements by HM BISHOP, MD, of Los Angeles, Gal., of the effect of the Jennerian immunizer as attenuated and ..."
4. The Year Book of Pediatrics (1903)
"... and the symptoms are not recognized early enough (ie in the first two days) when a sufficient amount of the serum can be given, even as an immunizer, ..."
5. Alcohol Use Among U. S. Ethnic Minorities edited by Danielle Spiegler (1993)
"... se is not much of an immunizer. In fact, data from the alcohol survey show that Japanese И and Chinese women under 30 have increased their use В of ..."