¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Immunoreactive
Medical Definition of Immunoreactive
1. Denoting or exhibiting immunoreaction. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Immunoreactive Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Immunoreactive
Literary usage of Immunoreactive
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Neuroscience of Mental Health: A Report on Neuroscience Research edited by Stephen H. Koslow (1997)
"Dynorphin-like immunoreactive dendrites are found throughout the ... (B) An example of a dynorphin-immunoreactive dense core vesicle profile (arrow) in a ..."
2. A Lifelong Passion: Nicholas and Alexandra: Their Own Story by Andrei Maylunas (2005)
"Immunoblot analysis of the soluble extract of soybean root tips with mono- specific anti-PCNA/cyclin identified an immunoreactive protein with an apparent ..."
3. Mammalian Models for Research on Aging by Bennett J. Cohen, Institute Of Laboratory Animal Resources, National Research Council Staff (1981)
"Disturbances in the regulation of circulating levels of immunoreactive ... The ability to suppress circulating levels of immunoreactive glucagon (IRG) by ..."
4. Oxygen/Nitrogen Radicals and Cellular Injury edited by Kenneth B. Adler, Robert D. Devlin, Val Vallyathan (2000)
"In addition, elevations in MnSOD mRNA correlated with increases in immunoreactive protein after 20 days of exposure. Message levels of CuZnSOD, ..."
5. Fluoride in Drinking Water: A Scientific Review of EPA's Standards by Committee on Fluoride in Drinking Water, National Research Council (2006)
"... systemic fluorosis attributed to the renal insufficiency (and resulting polydipsia), and serum immunoreactive PTH more than three times the normal value ..."