¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Incudal
1. pertaining to the incus [adj]
Medical Definition of Incudal
1. Relating to the incus. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Incudal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Incudal
Literary usage of Incudal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Anatomical and histological dissection of the human ear: In the Normal by Adam Politzer (1892)
"... -incudal NICHE. sketched, and the folds of mucous membrane and bridges stretched between them and the upper external tympanic wall, there is formed in ..."
2. Saint Louis Medical and Surgical Journal (1891)
"For an exhaustive study of the malleo-incudal niche, from standard literature on the subject, or by its laborious dissection on the cadaver, ..."
3. The Scientific Memoirs of Thomas Henry Huxley by Thomas Henry Huxley, Michael Foster (1898)
"... arch disappears and is replaced by a bony ramus deposited round it . But from this point the mammal and the bird diverge. In the former, the incudal and ..."
4. The Surgical Diseases of the Ear / by Prof. Von Tröltsch. The Mechanism of by Hermann von Helmholtz (1874)
"In the remaining displacements which the malleo-incudal articulation, as an imperfect saddle-form articulation, easily allows, the above three points of the ..."