Definition of Indonesian borneo
1. Noun. The part of Indonesia on the southern side of the island of Borneo.
Generic synonyms: Province, State
Group relationships: Borneo, Kalimantan, Dutch East Indies, Indonesia, Republic Of Indonesia
Indonesian Borneo Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Indonesian Borneo Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Indonesian Borneo
Literary usage of Indonesian borneo
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Rehabilitation of Degraded Tropical Forest Ecosystems: Workshop Proceedings by Shigeo Kobayashi (2001)
"Floristic composition of a tropical rain forest in indonesian borneo. ... Aboveground biomass of tropical rain forest stands in indonesian borneo. ..."
2. An Almanack for the Year of Our Lord by Joseph Whitaker (1869)
"... in indonesian borneo. OBITUARY, OCT. I, 1962—SEPT. 30, 1963 Abraham, James Johnston, CBF.. DSO, Surgeon and author, aged 86—Aug. д. ..."
3. Scientists, Plants and Politics: A History of the Plant Genetic Resources by Robin Pistorius (1997)
"The first was for species of mango (Mangifera) in protected areas of Malaysian and indonesian borneo. The second was for wild species related to pearl ..."
4. Exploring Biological Diversity, Environment, and Local People's Perspectives ...by Douglas Sheil by Douglas Sheil (2002)
"... book was developed during a study of seven communities in the forest-rich upper portion of the Malinau watershed in East Kalimantan, indonesian borneo. ..."
5. Human Rights Watch World Report 1998 by Human Rights Watch Staff (1997)
"In West Kalimantan (indonesian borneo) from late December 1996 through late February, an outburst of violence by indigenous Dayaks against immigrant ..."
6. Current Issues in Non-timber Forest Products Research: Proceedings of the by Manuel Ruiz Pérez, J. E. M. Arnold (1996)
"The Complexity of Smallholder Forest Management The two examples of forest management by smallholders in the Peruvian Amazon and indonesian borneo we ..."
7. The Bulungan Ethnobiology Handbook: A Field Manual for Biological and Social ...by Rajindra K. Puri by Rajindra K. Puri (2001)
"... found in the rainforests, mountains, streams and cultivated areas of the Bulungan area in northern East Kalimantan, indonesian borneo (see Figure 1). ..."