Definition of Inflows
1. Noun. (plural of inflow) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Inflows
1. inflow [n] - See also: inflow
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Inflows Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Inflows
Literary usage of Inflows
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. China: Progress and Reform Challenges by (Paris) Organisation for Economic Co-ope, SourceOECD (Online service) (2003)
"FDI inflows to East, Central and West China in 2001 Source: MOFCOM FDI Statistics. ... Sectoral distribution of FDI inflows in 2000: primary, secondary and ..."
2. Pensions, Savings and Capital Flows: From Ageing to Emerging Markets by Helmut Reisen (2000)
"Second, to control the composition of inflows by discouraging short-term capital so as to limit the short-term foreign debt and foreign currency exposure of ..."
3. Trends in International Migration: Annual Report by OECD Staff, Oecd, SourceOECD (Online service) (2005)
"A number of nationalities now dominate immigrant inflows from developing or ... Chinese nationals rank among the top ten nationalities in inflows to half of ..."
4. World Energy Investment Outlook: 2003 Insights by International Energy Agency (2003)
"The share of the energy sector in total FDI inflows to most developing countries, where data by ... Those countries account for 89% of global FDI inflows. ..."
5. Facing the Development Challenge in Mozambique: An Economywide Perspective by Finn Tarp (2002)
"Decreasing aid inflows supposedly do not have any major impact on the employment ... Given that total aid inflows amounted to around 40 percent of total ..."
6. OECD Economic Surveys 2003 by Oecd, OECD Staff (2003)
"Favouring long-term capital inflows: the Chilean approach The creation of reliable financial instruments, low country risk and openness helped to attract ..."
7. China in the World Economy: The Domestic Policy Challenges by Charles A Pigott (2002)
"China's poor performance in attracting foreign direct investment inflows ... Starting from 1992, foreign direct investment inflows into China surged at an ..."