2. Noun. (alternative capitalization of Infobahn) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Infobahn
1. an electronic communications network [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Infobahn Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Infobahn
Literary usage of Infobahn
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Internet Domain Name Trademark Protection: Congressional Hearing edited by Howard Coble (2000)
"... telephone number mnemonics and radio station call letters. Id 136. See Dan L. Burk. Trademarks Along the infobahn: A First Look al the Emerging Law of ..."
2. The Electronic Intrusion Threat to National Security and Emergency ...by DIANE Publishing Company by DIANE Publishing Company (1998)
"... Resources on the Internet http://www.ipps.lsa.umich.edu/telecom-info.html Wired Magazine's Rest Stop on the infobahn http://www.wired.com MAGAZINES 2600 ..."
3. Living With Siva by Subramuniya (2001)
"But soon I was out there on the infobahn, in the slow lane. I found that the Web is the first user-friendly, interactive global information medium. ..."
4. Mediapolis: popular Culture and the Cityby Alex de Jong, Marc Schuilenburg by Alex de Jong, Marc Schuilenburg (2006)
"Space, Place, and the infobahn, Cambridge/ Massachusetts, The MIT Press, 1995, p. 104. 26. WJ Mitchell, City of Bits, oc, p. 65. 27. ..."
5. InfoWarCon: International Conference on Information Warfare: Defining the by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"... social, and political issues and priorities in establishing the Global Information Infrastructure (GH): the ultimate infobahn. Serving much more than ..."
6. Information Superhighway: An Overview of Technology Challenges by DIANE Publishing Company (2004)
"Also known as the national information infrastructure, infobahn, or global grid. Operating in a back-and-forth, often conversational manner, as when a user ..."