Definition of Information gathering
1. Noun. The act of collecting information.
Specialized synonyms: Intelligence, Intelligence Activity, Intelligence Operation
Information Gathering Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Information Gathering Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Information Gathering
Literary usage of Information gathering
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Environmental Information for Naval Warfare by National Academy of Engineering, Inc NetLibrary (2003)
"Appendix E information gathering Activities of the Committee on Environmental Information for Naval Use March 12-13,2001, Washington, DC (full committee). ..."
2. Controlled Foreign Company Legislation by OECD Staff, Oecd, Organisation for Economic Co-operation, Development (1996)
"Chapter VI information gathering AND ENFORCEMENT POWERS Legislation aimed at low tax ... A. Unilateral approaches Information-gathering is essential to the ..."
3. Safety and Security of Commercial Spent Nuclear Fuel Storage: Public Report by Brwm, National Research Council of the Nationa (2006)
"... A INFORMATION-GATHERING SESSIONS The committee organized several meetings and tours to obtain information about the safety and security of spent fuel ..."
4. Bridging Gaps in Police Crime Data by Michael D. Maltz (2000)
"The Information-Gathering Process Some of the material included herein is based on informal conversations with FBI and BJS personnel and State officials who ..."
5. Hearing Loss Research at NIOSH: Reviews of Research Programs of the National by Institute of Medicine (U. S.) (2006)
"information gathering Written Information from NIOSH The NIOSH Hearing Loss Research Program provided a roughly 400-page notebook of information to the ..."