Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Interallied Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Interallied
Literary usage of Interallied
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The New York Times Current HistoryWorld War, 1914-1918 (1920)
"The interallied Commissions of Control may establish their organizations at the seat of ... It shall attach a qualified representative to each interallied ..."
2. Abstracts of War Surgery: An Abstract of the War Literature of General by United States Surgeon-General's Office, Surgeon-General's Office, United States (1918)
"interallied SURGICAL COMMISSION ON TREATMENT OF WOUNDS.—Bull, méd., Paris, 1917, p. 125. The Surgical Commission appointed by the allied nations to discuss ..."
3. The Knights of Columbus in Peace and War by Maurice Francis Egan, John James Bright Kennedy (1920)
"success was visited upon the Knights when the interallied Athletic Meet was held at the Pershing Stadium at Colombes Field, Paris. ..."
4. The World's Food by Clyde Lyndon King (1917)
"interallied MEASURES The carrying out of these national measures has been seconded by a general interallied understanding. ..."
5. Textbook of Aerial Laws and Regulations for Aerial Navigation, International by Henry Woodhouse (1920)
"For historic and reference purposes we include herewith copy of the letter from Premier Clemenceau to President Wilson urging the creation of an interallied ..."
6. Report of the War Trade Board by United States War Trade Board (1920)
"... requirements were to be allocated to war services as should be agreed between the interallied Chartering Executive and the United States Shipping Board. ..."