¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Interborough
Lexicographical Neighbors of Interborough
Literary usage of Interborough
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Corporation Finance: An Exposition of the Principles and Methods Governing by William Henry Lough (1909)
"—Another typical consolidation which was formed under very different conditions is the interborough-Metropol- itan Company, the holding company for the ..."
2. Information Annual (1917)
"Frank Hedley, vice-president and general manager of the interborough Rapid Transit Company, was on the stand several hours, and admitted that until a few ..."
3. Minutes and Testimony of the Joint Legislative Committee Appointed to by New York (State), Legislature (1916)
"Q. The stocks of these Metropolitan Companies were in the nature of a mill stone hung around the interborough Rapid Transit Company's neck, weren't they ? ..."
4. Equal Pay for Equal Work: The Story of the Struggle for Justice Being Made by Grace Charlotte Strachan (1910)
"... of the Association of Men Teachers and Principals where plans were being made to defeat the aims of the interborough Association of Women Teachers; ..."
5. New York Annotated Cases: Selected from the Current Decisions of the New by Wayland Everett Benjamin, James Gereau Greene, Cyrus W. Phillips (1906)
"interborough Rapid Transit Co. KOHM v. interborough RAPID TRANSIT CO. [104 App. Div. 237; 93 NY Supp. 671. ..."
6. Massachusetts Reports: Cases Argued and Determined in the Supreme Judicial by Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court (1911)
"interborough Rapid Transit Co. 187 NY 388, 392. Hanson v. European £ North American Railway, 62 Maine, 84, 88. Pittsburg £ Connellsville Railroad v. ..."