Lexicographical Neighbors of Intercampus
Literary usage of Intercampus
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Genomic Revolution by National Academies Press (COR), National Academies (U.S.), Conference, Keck Futures Initiative (2006)
"... Freelance Science Writer • Michael Rose, Director, intercampus Research Program on Experimental Evolution, University of California Systemwide • Chandra ..."
2. Hearing Loss Research at NIOSH: Reviews of Research Programs of the National by Institute of Medicine (U. S.) (2006)
"... intercampus Program in Communicative Disorders, The University of Kansas David Roessner, School of Public Policy, Georgia Institute of Technology ..."
3. Enhancing the Community College Pathway to Engineering Careers by Mary C. Mattis, John Sislin (2005)
"and accreditation of institutional academic programs and intercampus development of campuses in Metz, Paris, Singapore, and Savannah (Georgia). ..."
4. Genes, Behavior, and the Social Environment: Moving Beyond the Nature by Lyla M. Hernandez, Dan G. Blazer (2006)
"... serves as the Program Director of the intercampus Medical Genetics Training Program at the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine, ..."
5. Computer Science In AsiaComputer (1993)
"The top speed of our networks is only 192 Kbps for WAN and 1.5 Mbps for intercampus links. No plan exists for gigabit testbeds. Obviously, this is because ..."
6. Educational Satellite Long Guarantee Program Act, and Distance Learning by DIANE Publishing Company (1998)
"It did that with the intercampus Interactive Telecommunications System. The University of Alabama met the challenge. ..."