¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Intercommunal
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Intercommunal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Intercommunal
Literary usage of Intercommunal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Institutional Development in Divided Societies by Bertus De Villiers, Frank Delmartino, André Alen (1998)
"This passivity does not stem from the strong influence that the intercommunal associations have cultivated. They have now become professional actors in ..."
2. Modern Methods of Charity: An Account of the Systems of Relief, Public and by Charles Richmond Henderson (1904)
"The local and intercommunal commissions fix the number of physicians in such a ... In case the local or intercommunal commissions do not have a properly ..."
3. Entangled Allies: U.S. Policy Toward Greece, Turkey, and Cyprus by Monteagle Stearns (1992)
"Soon thereafter, the New York round of the intercommunal talks, ... The Vienna phase of the intercommunal talks ended in 1977 after six fruitless rounds. ..."
4. Problems of Local Government by George Montagu Harris (1911)
"As a counterpoise to intercommunal autonomy, powers of control should be given ... It is true that many of the services for which intercommunal unions are ..."
5. Minutes of the ... Annual Meeting by Meeting (1903)
"In comparison with certain other denominations in the country, with more intercommunal organization we Congregationalists are not holding our own in numbers ..."
6. The Educational Task of the Local Church by William Clayton Bower (1921)
"(2) intercommunal general agencies.—Out of the common needs and interests of the universal church there have grown up intercommunal agencies of various ..."