¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Interethnic
Lexicographical Neighbors of Interethnic
Literary usage of Interethnic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Democratisation Process in Zanzibar: A Retarded Transition by Mohammed Ali Bakari (2001)
"Table 2.5 interethnic Marriages in Chake Chake-Pemba 1961 -1963 In Chake Chake, Pemba the level of interethnic marriages is higher than in Zanzibar Town. ..."
2. Foster Care: Implementation of the Multiethnic Placement Act Poses Difficult by David D. Bellis (1999)
"Included in this new law was Section 1808 "Removal of Barriers to interethnic Adoption." On November 14, 1996 the Children's Bureau issued an Information ..."
3. Ukraine: Stability & Instability by John Jaworsky (1995)
"... an important role was played by official statements and policies concerning minority groups and interethnic relations, and by former dissidents, ..."
4. Institutional Development in Divided Societies by Bertus De Villiers, Frank Delmartino, André Alen (1998)
"Horowitz portrays it as the place where interethnic co-operation and multi-ethnic ... In consociational theory government is the site where interethnic ..."
5. Preventing Deadly Conflict edited by David A. Hamburg, Cyrus R. Vance (1998)
"An example is its contribution to reducing the high potential for interethnic conflict in Romania and Slovakia. PER played a key role in bringing the ..."
6. Dilemmas of Independence: Ukraine After Totalitarianism by Alexander J. Motyl (1993)
"... but even these have been extraordinarily important at a time of conceptual confusion and in light of Ukraine's historical record of interethnic strife. ..."
7. Conflict in the Soviet Union: Tadzhikistan by Helsinki Watch Staff, Human Rights Watch (Organization), Helsinki Watch (Organization : U.S.) (1991)
"A Russian geologist vividly described the interethnic tension he faces every day: On ... Those probably most affected by tense interethnic relations in the ..."