Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Intergang Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Intergang
Literary usage of Intergang
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Trends and Issues, 1997: Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority by Roger Przybylski, Mark Myreny, Christine Martin, Jeff Travis (1997)
"... neighborhoods differ in the degree to which they suffer from violent gang activity vs. drug gang activity. Some neighborhoods, where the gangs intergang ..."
2. Medical lexicon by Robley Dunglison (1851)
"intergang LION'IC, Inter from infer, 'between,' and <?an<//t'mi, epithet for nervous cords, placed bet glia, which they connect together. ..."
3. Gang Suppression & Intervention: An Assessment by Irving A. Spergel (1993)
"... may possess information about the activities of other gangs and serve as communication links and negotiators in times of tension or intergang conflict. ..."
4. Special Operations Forces: Roles And Missions In The Aftermath Of The Cold War by Wayne A. (FRW) Downing (1996)
"In 1993 alone, the Federation authorities attributed 237 homicides to contract killings in intergang warfare. Also, the Vice-Director of the main ..."
5. Victimization: Nature & Trends by Willem Johannes Schurink (1992)
"The presence of gangs in prison often leads to intergang conflict and many prison rapes are gang related — an individual may initiate and/or participate in ..."