¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Internuclear
Medical Definition of Internuclear
1. Between nerve cell groups in the brain or retina. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Internuclear Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Internuclear
Literary usage of Internuclear
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Journal of the American Chemical Society by American Chemical Society (1879)
"For a limited variation of internuclear distance this method of constructing the potential energy curves is probably accurate enough for the present purpose ..."
2. Bose-Einstein Condensation: An Introduction edited by Keith Burnett, Mark Edwards, Charles W. Clark (1996)
"The multichannel S + S collisional wavefunction as a function of internuclear separation. The wavefunction describes an E/kB - 500 UK s-wave collision of ..."
3. The Nervous System and Its Constituent Neurones: Designed for the Use of by Lewellys Franklin Barker (1899)
"a, sheath of the muscle spindle ; c», axis cylinder penetrating the internuclear protoplasm; c«', another axis cylinder entering the inter- ..."
4. Hand-book of Physiology by William Morrant Baker (1895)
"... arborescence in the internuclear layer. Besides these there are large oval nuclei (fig. 417) belonging to the sustentacular connective tissue fibres. 6. ..."
5. Journal of Anatomy and Physiology by Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland (1883)
"Therefore, unless there is a fallacy in the observation, it seems evident that the origin of the internuclear bundles is established by direct evidence. ..."