Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Interrace Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Interrace
Literary usage of Interrace
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Semitic Philosophy: Showing the Ultimate Social and Scientific Outcome of by Philip Christopher Friese (1890)
"Hence results the interrace law that apportions to each race of mankind a separate country, with the absolute right to its exclusive possession, occupancy, ..."
2. Immigration, a World Movement and Its American Significance by Henry Pratt Fairchild (1913)
"... as it stands it is an enumeration of forces which contribute to interrace association. It is not essential that the influence of the American upon the ..."
3. American neutrality, its cause and cure by James Mark Baldwin (1916)
"Every sort of race and interrace prejudice has its agents, and many have their bureaux of propaganda in the United States. ..."
4. Critical Perspectives on Racial and Ethnic Differences in Health in Late Life by Norman B. Anderson, Rodolfo A. Bulatao, Barney Cohen (2004)
"Even when interethnic or interrace mobility is unimportant or impossible, health selection effects implicating membership in social classes within each ..."
5. Racial and Ethnic Tensions in American Communities: Poverty, Inequality and edited by Mary Frances Berry (2000)
"interrace relationships in Los Angeles leave much to be desired. Dr. Cornel West in his book Race Matters, page 16, speaks of the "cutthroat market morality ..."
6. Historical Sketch of Geological Explorations in Pennsylvania and Other States by J. Peter Lesley (1883)
"Concealed to low-water level in river, 24 to 1176 Generalization from the above data. Sandstone, massive (interrace) "say," 80, Shales, fine-fine.grained, ..."