Lexicographical Neighbors of Interstation
Literary usage of Interstation
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Decisions by California Public Utilities Commission, Railroad Commission of the State of California, Queensland Office of the Information Commissioner (1915)
"The defendant voluntarily maintains a system of interstation commutation rates on the Alameda side of the bay on a lower basis than the interstation rates ..."
2. Space Handbook: A War Fighter's Guide to Space by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"Primary and alternate communications links internet the AFSCN control centers and the RTSs. These links provide interstation and ..."
3. The Merchants' Magazine and Commercial Review by Isaac Smith Homans, William Buck Dana (1842)
"Palmyra was subjugated by Alexander the Great, 3:U BC, and it submitted to the Romans, AD 130 ; but still continued to be an interstation for the commerce ..."
4. Merchants' Magazine and Commercial Review by William B. Dana (1842)
"Palmyra was subjugated by Alexander the Great, 331 BC, and it submitted to the Romans, AD 130 ; but still continued to be an interstation for the commerce ..."
5. Design and Analysis of Integrated Manufacturing Systems by W. Dale Compton (1988)
"Even though some attention has been given to interstation handling, little attention has been given to material handling at the workstation. ..."