Definition of Intimate apparel
1. Noun. Women's underwear and nightclothes.
Specialized synonyms: Gown, Night-robe, Nightdress, Nightgown, Nightie, Undies
Generic synonyms: Underclothes, Underclothing, Underwear
Lexicographical Neighbors of Intimate Apparel
Literary usage of Intimate apparel
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Adventure Guide to Bermuda by Blair Howard (2004)
"The ladies can drop in at Eve's Garden for intimate apparel. Time for lunch? Try Kathy's Kaffee and Sushi Bar, a neat little eatery where the food is good ..."
2. Adventure Guide Virgin Islands by Lynne M. Sullivan (2006)
"intimate apparel Lover's Lane sells seductive lingerie, steamy swimsuits and erotic playthings. Just the place to find a little goodie to give your vacation ..."
3. Romantic Weekends in Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland by Norman Renove, Norman Renouf, Kathy Renouf (2000)
"Her intriguing My Romance, at 1206 E. Gary Street, is the area's exclusive carrier of La Perla intimate apparel. This premier Italian design house ..."
4. U. S. Industrial Outlook, 1994: Business Forecasts for 350 Industries (1994)
"... and more drapable, and are used in a variety of finished apparel, including activewear, sportswear, intimate apparel, and home furnishings. ..."
5. Georgia and the Carolinas by Norman Renouf, Kathy Renouf (1999)
"At 212 King Street, across the street from Saks, is a diminutive yet elegant shop - a boutique that offers the very finest in lingerie and intimate apparel. ..."
6. The Squadroon by Ardern Arthur Hume Beaman (1920)
"Beds and floors were littered with garments and intimate apparel. All was just as the poor sobbing owners, making a frenzied choice of what to take, ..."