Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Intravitam Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Intravitam
Literary usage of Intravitam
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1919)
"By the use of intravitam staining, and by the injection of aqueous " mustard " solution directly into the ... The intravitam stain used was neutral red. ..."
2. Transactions of the Fifteenth International Congress on Hygiene and (1913)
"tian violet as an intravitam stain. The stain is used in the conce trated fluid form, or diluted with an equal amount of water, &K is either added to the ..."
3. The Social Hygiene Bulletin by American Social Hygiene Association (1921)
"intravitam staining of the Treponema is accomplished by ... This procedure unquestionably is an intravitam absorption of the dye. ..."
4. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease by American Neurological Association, Philadelphia Neurological Society, Chicago Neurological Society, New York Neurological Association, Boston Society of Psychiatry and Neurology (1914)
"... it seemed justifiable to use these stains on living animal tissue and especially to observe what happens when intravitam injections are made ..."
5. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1899)
"The cultures made at the autopsy from the abscess showed staphylococcus aureus, confirming the first culture, made intravitam, and the organs all showed the ..."
6. An Introduction to the Study of the Comparative Anatomy of Animals: A by Gilbert Charles Bourne, Arthur Bolles Lee (1900)
"Staining "intravitam."—Some few substances possess the property of staining—or rather, tingeing—living cells without greatly impairing their vitality. ..."
7. The Harvey Lectures by Harvey Society of New York, New York Academy of Medicine (1915)
"These photographs were made from preparations of guinea-pig pancreas stained intravitam in neutral red and simply spread on a slide and covered without ..."