Definition of Inventory item
1. Noun. An item listed in an inventory.
Inventory Item Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Inventory Item Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Inventory Item
Literary usage of Inventory item
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Accounting Theory and Practice by Roy Bernard Kester (1921)
"The total cost of work at the closing date represents an inventory item on ... The inventory item or total cost, would appear on the balance sheet as an ..."
2. Executive Guide: Best Practices in Achieving Consistent, Accurate Physical by Paul D. Kinney, Stephen W. Lipscomb (2003)
"As shown in table 5. control tools are used to determine that every inventory item gets counted. A manual system, such as count tags or count sheets, ..."
3. Trevor's Taxes on Succession: A Digest of the Statutes and Cases by Evelyn Freeth, Charles Cecil Trevor, Robert John Wallace (1881)
"Value of the stock of wood given up in the inventory —Item No. at . ... Debt due on open account by valued in the original inventory—Item No. at . ..."
4. The Practice of the Commissary Courts in Scotland: With an Appendix by William Alexander (1859)
"Value of the stock of wood given up in the Inventory —Item No. at . . Produce when sold Difference Debt due on Open Account by valued in the Original ..."
5. SAS(R) Inventory Optimization 1.3: User's Guide by SAS Institute (2006)
"For single-location systems, every observation corresponds to an individual inventory item to be analyzed. For two- echelon distribution systems, ..."