2. Noun. (plural of jacuzzi) ¹
3. Verb. (third-person singular of jacuzzi) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Jacuzzis
1. jacuzzi [n] - See also: jacuzzi
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Jacuzzis Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Jacuzzis
Literary usage of Jacuzzis
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Costa Rica by Bruce Conord (2006)
"Rooftop jacuzzis and sun deck. It's worth eating here at least once, even if you don't stay. Reservations suggested. Say hello to Marco, the manager, ..."
2. Mexico's Pacific Coast by Vivien Lougheed (2004)
"Fourteen suites have private jacuzzis, five of them indoors. The three master suites have two bedrooms each, both with balconies and jacuzzis on each ..."
3. Golf Resorts: Where to Play in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica & the by Jim Nicol, Barbara Nicol (2001)
"ACCOMMODATIONS: 204 guest rooms in the main lodge, plus over 194 condominiums equipped with all-electric kitchens and fireplaces, many with private jacuzzis ..."
4. Romantic Weekends in Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland by Norman Renove, Norman Renouf, Kathy Renouf (2000)
"Be sure to reserve early. At Oceanfront and 12th Street, the Newcastle Motel has an unusual distinction. Though it's not uncommon to find jacuzzis in a few ..."
5. Adventure Guide to Bermuda by Blair Howard (2004)
"On the southwest shore with magnificent views overlooking the ocean, the hotel has an ocean-side freshwater pool and two jacuzzis. ..."
6. Cancun, Cozumel and Riviera Maya Alive by Bruce Conord (2005)
"... 6 suites with jacuzzis, 56 casita rooms, pool, air, restaurant, bar, spa For well over a decade this wedge-shaped hotel stood alone on the far tip of ..."