Definition of James earl carter
1. Noun. 39th President of the United States (1924-).
Generic synonyms: Chief Executive, President, President Of The United States, United States President
Lexicographical Neighbors of James Earl Carter
Literary usage of James earl carter
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Presidents of the United States of America by Frank Freidel (1994)
"Carter, who has rarely used his full name—james earl carter. Jr.—was born October 1, 1924. in Plains, Georgia. Peanut farming, talk of politics, ..."
2. Directory of Eric Resource Collections, 1996 edited by Belinda J. Taheri, Edward Pearce, Carol Boston (1998)
"... Interlibrary loan; Search strategy consultation (171) GEORGIA SOUTHWESTERN COLLEGE james earl carter Library 800 Wheatley Street Americus, GA 31709-4693 ..."
3. Focus of Demons: Real Gremlins in the Works by Gyeorgos C. Hatonn (1994)
"... james earl carter toppled the Shah of Iran. Why was the Shah deposed and then murdered by the United States government? In a word, because of DRUGS. ..."
4. Guerrilla Warfare: Cause and Conflict by Walter R. Thomas (1981)
"... of others when our own vital security interests were not directly involved.1 —President james earl carter But have we learned? And what have we learned? ..."