Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Jolley Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Jolley
jolley (current term)
Literary usage of Jolley
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. History of Dakota Territory by George Washington Kingsbury, George Martin Smith (1915)
"John L. jolley, by authority, offered the resignation of Chas. H. Mclntyre, who had left the ... John Lawrence, John L. jolley, G.-P. Bennett, PC Parke, ..."
2. The Book Collector's Guide: A Practical Handbook of British and American by Seymour de Ricci (1921)
"452) calf (the Gordonstoun- Bindley-Perry-jolley-Corser copy) now WA White. MARPRELATE (Martin) See William Pierce, A historical introduction to the ..."
3. A Concise Treatise on the Law of Wills by Henry Studdy Theobald (1895)
"jolley, 55 LJ Ch. 574 ; 54 LT 527. 2. And there may be sufficient evidence of intention to show ... jolley."
4. Memoirs of the Life and Gospel Labours of Samuel Fothergill, with Selections by Samuel Fothergill (1844)
"... SAMUEL FOTHERGILL TO ELIZABETH jolley,» (On the Death of her Brother.) 1772. There is not one, among thy sorrowful acquaintance, who hath felt the force ..."
5. The Huth Library: A Catalogue of the Printed Books, Manuscripts, Autograph by Henry Huth, Frederick Startridge Ellis, William Carew Hazlitt (1880)
"... through the libraries of Mr. Bindley, Mr. Heber, Mr. jolley, and Mr. Corser. See " Bibl. Heber," Part 4, No. ..."