2. Verb. (present participle of journal) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Journaling
1. journal [v] - See also: journal
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Journaling Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Journaling
Literary usage of Journaling
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Teaching The Best Practice Way: Methods That Matter, K-12 by Harvey Daniels, Marilyn Bizar (2005)
"As these examples suggest, journaling can truly be a teaching method ... The prompts and structures for journaling are genuinely generic, and can be applied ..."
2. The High Performance Toolbox: Succeeding With Performance Tasks, Projects ...by Spence Rogers, Shari Graham by Spence Rogers, Shari Graham (1998)
"journaling performs much the same task for scrap- book pages. Well-written journaling can help put the photos in perspective and enrich the viewing moment ..."
3. Living With Siva by Subramuniya (2001)
"As you proceed in your journaling, you will find it necessary from time to time to backtrack or jump ahead to a year when memories pop up related to a ..."
4. SAS(R) 9.1 Companion for OpenVMS Alpha by Sas Institute, Institute SAS Institute (2004)
"You cannot request the following attribute information: n after-image journaling (AI) n before-image journaling (BI) n recovery-unit journaling (RU). ..."