2. Noun. (plural of judas) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Judases
1. judas [n] - See also: judas
Lexicographical Neighbors of Judases
Literary usage of Judases
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Ancient Capital of Scotland: The Story of Perth from the Invasion of by Samuel Cowan (1904)
"... letters—Denounces him and the Crieff people as " dd judases to the Duke of Perth"—Perth without either Magistrates or Council— Magistrates' addresses to ..."
2. The Works of George Fox by George Fox (1831)
"adversaries, and judases, betrayers, and of the devil, destroyers of the just 1 And when they who are called christians became haters of the light, ..."
3. Fact Stranger Than Fiction: Seventy-five Years of a Busy Life, with by John Patterson Green (1920)
"Show us the judases!!" I refused to give the names of the "judases," and a committee was appointed to escort me to an ante-room, to persuade me to divulge ..."