Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Katti Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Katti
Literary usage of Katti
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Professional Women Upon Their Professions: Conversations by Margaret Bateson (1895)
"katti Lanner was seated directing her company. Mme. Lanner smiled and greeted me, bade me sit down beside her, and then proceeded with the interrupted ..."
2. A Description of Indian and Oriental Armour: Illustrated from the Collection by Wilbraham Egerton Egerton (1896)
"SWORD; "Ayda katti." Buffalo-horn, hilt; chased silver mounts. Malabar. L. 24 in. ; L. of blade, 19 in. ; W. 2 in. to 3i in. (Fig. ..."
3. A General Collection of the Best and Most Interesting Voyages and Travels in by John Pinkerton (1811)
"Each of their followers received one katti of freih meat, ... two tael of herbs, and one katti of rice. Wood and fruit of all forts were fent in dairy in ..."
4. An Illustrated Handbook of Indian Arms: Being a Classified and Descriptive by Indian Museum, Wilbraham Egerton Egerton (1880)
"SWORD ; "Ayda katti;" broad blade, inlaid with brass ; buffalo-horn hilt, brass mounts. ... SWORD ; "Ayda katti;" ivory hilt, inlaid and mounted with brass. ..."
5. Albert Chevalier: A Record by Himself by Albert Chevalier, Brian Daly (1895)
"katti, THE FAMILY HELP," AND " AIREY ANNIE." The production of the first-named, at the Royal Princess's, Glasgow, on September 3Oth, 1887, ..."