Definition of Keasar
1. kaiser [n -S] - See also: kaiser
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Keasar Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Keasar
keasar (current term)
Literary usage of Keasar
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Genealogical and Family History of the State of New Hampshire: A Record of by Ezra Scollay Stearns, William Frederick Whitcher, Edward Everett Parker, Lewis Publishing Company, Lewis publishing company, Chicago (1908)
"This family appears in early colonial keasar records. ... (I) John keasar married Abigail Ladd and resided in Belmont. New Hampshire. ..."
2. Records and Files of the Quarterly Courts of Essex County, Massachusetts by George Francis Dow (1912)
"Judgment by Samuel Symonds,f 15: 6 : 1660 : That there was not a sufficient charge against George keasar, and inasmuch as William Harker testified before ..."
3. The New England Historical and Genealogical Register by Henry Fritz-Gilbert Waters (1855)
"... appareil to my sonn keasar. As touching the whol yeares rent of this yeare 1658, that is Dew шее from Goodman Wilkins, of Linn, I owe Theodore Atkins ..."
4. History of Lynn, Essex County, Massachusetts: Including Lynnfield, Saugus by Alonzo Lewis, James Robinson Newhall (1865)
"... appareil to my sonn,keasar. As touching the who! yeares rent of this yeare 1658, that is Dew mee from Goodman Wilkins, of Linn, I owe Theodore Atkins ..."