Definition of Kewpies
1. kewpie [n] - See also: kewpie
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Kewpies Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Kewpies
kewpies (current term)
Literary usage of Kewpies
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Readers' Guide to Periodical Literature by H.W. Wilson Company (1916)
"11 Good H 62:7L'2-5 Je '16 kewpies and little Johnny Smith; poem. 11 Good II 63:53-5 D '16 kewpies and little Tommy Todd; poem, il Good H 62:431-7 AD 46 ..."
2. The Kewpie Primer by Vernon Quinn, Rose Cecil O'Neill (1916)
"Three kewpies are peeping over the fence. Fun is coming. kewpies always bring fun. I see four kewpies Do you? One, two, three— and one more. ..."
3. Catalogue of Copyright Entries by Library of Congress Copyright Office (1918)
"kewpies & the better Raby, by Rose O'Neill. (In Philadelphia press) О Aug. 4, 1918; 1 c. Dec. ... kewpies & the college, bv Rose O'Neill. 1018; 1 c. Dec. ..."
4. Catalog of Copyright Entries. by Library of Congress, Copyright Office (1920)
"[Drawing of kewpies shooting bugs and eating lunch] kewpies at home. ... kewpies at school. [Drawing of group of kewpies studying, carrying books, ..."
5. Essentials of Social Psychology by Emory Stephen Bogardus (1920)
"One month popularity may center upon the carrying of kewpies upon automobiles; a few months later the kewpies will ..."