2. Verb. (past of kink) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Kinked
1. kink [v] - See also: kink
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Kinked Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Kinked
kinked (current term)
Literary usage of Kinked
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. An American Glossary by Richard Hopwood Thornton (1912)
"kinked, Kinky. Twisted in knots. 1801 [Daines Barrington denies that the turkey is a native of America ;] and the arguments he produces are such as none but ..."
2. The Practitioner by Gale Group, ProQuest Information and Learning Company (1906)
"... which carries the intestine down to the bottom of the pelvis, where it becomes adherent and kinked as in Fig. 6. But the pelvis is a fruitful source of ..."
3. The Clinical Journal (1906)
"To show the tilting of the floating kidney, the lower end of which (A) becomes anterior |Д')- The ureter, passing behind this end, is liable to be kinked. ..."
4. The Development of Root Hairs by Laetitia Morris Snow (1905)
"The growth over the paraffin was smooth; the roots running over the sand were wavy, in some places producing hairs; and the one on the quartz kinked with ..."