Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Komissar Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Komissar
Literary usage of Komissar
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 1997: Hearing Before the by DIANE Publishing Company (2000)
"... Mikhail V. komissar Deputy Chief of Administration January 28, 1998 Office of the President of the Russian Federation The Kremlin Russian Federation ..."
2. Life and Light for Woman by Woman's Board of Missions (1898)
"'ou say this man forcibly kept the girl?" asked the komissar. es," was the reply. " Le Karnok was crying, and he was holding 'oes the mother need the girl ? ..."
3. Micronesia, Fifty Years in the Island World: A History of the Mission of the by Theodora Crosby Bliss (1906)
"The komissar complained that the native Christians were too strict on the ... On the other hand the komissar saw the pernicious effects of even beer upon ..."
4. Baptist Missionary Magazine by American Baptist Foreign Mission Society (1897)
"... only favorable to the missions, but is aiding them by every means in his power, and the same is also true of the German komissar in the Marshall group. ..."
5. Missionary Review of the World (1898)
"The German komissar made a rule in the Marshall Islands that no trader should sell liquor in any form to a Dative. For the first- offense he is reprimanded, ..."
6. The Mineral Industry by Richard Pennefather Rothwell (1922)
"... -komissar). The coal exports consisted almost entirely of compulsory deliveries for account of the Reparation Commission. Before the war 44000000 metric ..."