Definition of Konrad adenauer
1. Noun. German statesman; chancellor of West Germany (1876-1967).
Lexicographical Neighbors of Konrad Adenauer
Literary usage of Konrad adenauer
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Peace and Survival: West Germany, the Peace Movement, and European Security by David Gress (1985)
"... "Adenauer und die Sowjetunion von 1955 bis 1959," in Dieter Blumenwitz, ed., konrad adenauer und seine Zeit (Stuttgart: Deutsche Verlags-Anstalt, 1976), ..."
2. Seminar on East-West Energy Trade: Proceedings, Vienna, 3rd-4th October 1991 by Austria, International Energy Agency, World Bank (1992)
"GB-London 20117 and Development European Investment Bank DUBORG Hans 20029 GIRARD Jacques Vice President European Investment Bank Boulevard konrad adenauer ..."
3. Whither Human Rights in Russia: Hearing Before the Commission on Security edited by Christopher H. Smith (1999)
"I think groups like the National Endowment for Democracy have, perhaps unconsciously, been looking for the Russian version of konrad adenauer. ..."
4. Regional Integration and Cooperation in West Africa: A Multidimensional by Réal P. Lavergne (1997)
"Séminaire international sur l'intégration économique en Afrique de l'Ouest, organized by the konrad adenauer Foundation, Cotonou, Benin, 1-3 October. ..."