Definition of Koopmans
1. Noun. United States economist (born in the Netherlands) (1910-1985).
Generic synonyms: Economic Expert, Economist
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Koopmans Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Koopmans
Literary usage of Koopmans
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The British and Foreign Medico-chirurgical Review, Or, Quarterly Journal of (1857)
"THE object of Dr. koopmans' investigations was to ascertain, with more exactitude than had previously been done, the changes which vegetable albuminous ..."
2. Statistics, Probability, and Game Theory: Papers in Honor of David Blackwell by David Blackwell, Thomas Shelburne Ferguson, Lloyd S. Shapley, James B. MacQueen (1996)
"... COMPARISON PROBLEMS FOR EXPERIMENTS WITH CURVE RESPONSES Soon B. Hong and Lambert H. koopmans Grand Valley State University and University of New Mexico ..."
3. A Festschrift for Herman Rubin by Anirban DasGupta, Herman Rubin (2004)
"My initial work was with Tjalling koopmans who had joined CCRE at the same time as I. He ... My first paper was a solution to a problem of koopmans for the ..."
4. Journal of the American Chemical Society by American Chemical Society (1879)
"Following the proposal of koopmans and others, it is common practice to equate ... Therefore, in the remainder of this paper, koopmans' theorem is employed. ..."
5. "Cape Times" Law Reports: A Record of Every Matter Disposed of in the by South Africa Supreme Court (1899)
"He said that the windows of the room mentioned by koopmans closed on the ... After all, the case depends entirely upon the evidence of the witness koopmans. ..."
6. Permafrost: North American Contribution [to The] Second International by Building Research Advisory Board Staff (1973)
"Further development and comparison between predicted and experimental measurements have been provided by Williams,171'173 koopmans and Miller,81 and ..."