Definition of Krafts
1. kraft [n] - See also: kraft
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Krafts Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Krafts
krafts (current term)
Literary usage of Krafts
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Reports of Cases Determined in the Supreme Court of the State of California by California Supreme Court, Bancroft-Whitney Company, California, Supreme Court (1906)
"... constituted no defense to the action upon the covenant made by the defendants, and was properly stricken out. (Roberta v. krafts, 20.) 19. ..."
2. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Court of Common Pleas for the by Henry Hilton (1859)
"213; krafts v. Creighton, 3 Rich. 273, 276. III. The right to a restitution of the money in this case vested in the plaintiff in error on the reversal of ..."
3. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Supreme Court of Louisiana by Louisiana Supreme Court (1879)
"JG SPOR and JULIUS krafts, Third Opponents. Where the vendee was put in ... krafts also intervened and claimed his vendor's lien and privilege on the ..."
4. A Critical Pronouncing Dictionary, and Expositor of the English Language by John Walker (1819)
"CRAFTSMAN, krafts'man. s. ... R, krafts'mls-tar. a. A man skilled in his trade. CRAFTY, kraf'te. a. Cunning, artful. ..."