Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Kylin Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Kylin
kylin (current term)
Literary usage of Kylin
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Carotinoids and Related Pigments: The Chromolipoids by Leroy Sheldon Palmer (1922)
"Unfortunately this test is not specific for carotin as kylin lieved. ... The fraction which dis- kylin (1911) has given us the most complete study of the ..."
2. The Plant World by Plant World Association, Wild Flower Preservation Society (U.S.) (1918)
"kylin (1914) has studied the regulatory formation of certain enzymes in ... kylin finds that the work of Katz along similar lines is not without certain ..."
3. Untersuchungen über Chlorophyll: Pioneer History of the Territorial and by State Library of Iowa, Johnson Brigham, Richard Willstätter, Arthur Stoll, Berlin Kaiser Wilhelm-institut für chemie (1913)
"Erst Tswett und kylin gelang es, Fucoxanthin in seiner Lösung von Xanthophyll zu trennen und die Eigenschaften der Lösung zu beschreiben. ..."
4. Chinese Porcelain by William Giuseppi Gulland (1902)
"Sometimes they are fitted with kylin (or lion) tops, when they may be called ... Hexagon vase with stand cover and kylin top (this is a mandarin shape). No. ..."
5. Science and Art Department of the Committee of Council on Education (1863)
"TEAPOT ; Chinese porcelain ; with kylin handle and spout, sides of the vessel ornamented with large rosettes in relief.-H. 4 in. ..."