Definition of Labrums
1. labrum [n] - See also: labrum
Lexicographical Neighbors of Labrums
Literary usage of Labrums
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Antiquarian: Or, The Guide for Foreigners to Go the Rounds of the by Angelo Dalmazzoni (1803)
"Two very beautiful labrums also were found a few years ago at some distance from the remaining ruins eastward . They are both of Basalte , and of a very ..."
2. A Monograph on the Sub-class Cirripedia: With Figures of All the Species by Charles Darwin (1854)
"... and we must attribute to mere similarity in function, a certain amount of resemblance in their labrums, for this part is essentially different in the ..."
3. Altrömische Heizungen by Otto Krell (1901)
"Oben gegebene Dimensionen des labrums sind dem Exemplar in dem Caldarium des ... des labrums ausgesparte Vertiefungen, welche augenscheinlich für die ..."
4. Pompeji in Leben und Kunst by August Mau (1908)
"Das Caldarium VIII hat an dem einen Ende die Badewanne, Alveus, am anderen, in einer halbrunden Nische, den gemauerten Untersatz des labrums; dieses selbst ..."