Definition of Lawn furniture
1. Noun. Furniture intended for use on a lawn or in a garden.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Lawn Furniture
Literary usage of Lawn furniture
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. International Library of Technology: A Series of Textbooks for Persons by International Textbook Company (1905)
"lawn furniture What does your summer house lack in furniture? Our superb stock of porch and lawn furniture is offered at half price. ..."
2. Criminal Victimization in the United States, 1993 by Craig Perkins, Lisa D. Bastian (1996)
"Things outside your home such as a garden hose or lawn furniture — f. Things belonging to children in the household— g. Things from a vehicle, ..."
3. History of Monmouth County, New Jersy, 1664-1920 by Lewis Historical Publishing Co (1922)
"His output consists largely of porch and lawn furniture, and his market includes some of the most important retail concerns in New York City ..."
4. Longer Plays by Modern Authors [American] by Helen Louise Cohen (1922)
"lawn furniture. DISCOVERED 'Empty stage. Piano heard. Enter SHANKS—aged seventy-six —white-haired and bowed. He is in his shirt sleeves. ..."