¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Leakless
1. designed not to leak [adj]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Leakless Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Leakless
|leak point pressure|
leakless (current term)
Literary usage of Leakless
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Encyclopedia of Practical Horticulture: A Reference System of Commercial by Granville Lowther, William Worthington (1914)
"The simple, leakless cut-off, shown in Fig. 15, is positive in action, easily operated, ... A sectional view of the leakless rod cut-off is shown In Fig. ..."
2. Safety Engineering (1915)
"SEAMLESS STEEL leakless TESTED TANKS. The importance of high-pressure ... Made of Drawn Steel, Seamless, leakless, Tinned and Tested. ..."
3. Pollution Prevention for Chemical Processes: A Handbook with Solved Problems by David T. Allen (1994)
"If emission reduction achieved through installation of leakless components costs roughly $20/lb (SOCMA, 1993), how do the costs of your LDAR program compare ..."
4. Publications by Parish Register Society, London, London Parish Register Society, Florida State Historical Society, Deland, Deland Florida State Historical Society, Reparations Commission, North Carolina Historical Commission, Yorkshire Philosophical Society, Yorkshire (1897)
"leakless single woman buried. 10. Mary Luffe wido. was buried. 23. Thomas ye son of RoB Cook buried. 12. John ye son of RoB Reader was Buried. 20. ..."
5. Annual Report by Maryland Agricultural Experiment Station (1907)
"MARYLAND AGRICULTURAL EXPERIMENT STATION. STOP-COCK. Be careful to have a leakless stop-cock at the end of the hose attached to the extension rod. ..."