Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Leukoplakic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Leukoplakic
Literary usage of Leukoplakic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Lifelong Passion: Nicholas and Alexandra: Their Own Story by Andrei Maylunas (2005)
"Ninety-eight leukoplakic areas in 92 subjects were biopsied and examined microscopically. All lesions were benign, but one specimen had mild epithelial ..."
2. An Index of differential diagnosis of main symptoms by Herbert French (1918)
"leukoplakic vii/rilin and ... is a disease of post-menstrual leukoplakic vulvitis appears as a white sodden hardening of the skin, with flattening shrinkage ..."
3. Control of Tobacco-related Cancers and Other Diseases: Proceedings of an by Prakash C. Gupta, James E. Hamner, P. R. Murti (1992)
"Case #2: This 73-year old black female had three leukoplakic lesions in the left ... She had class III periodontitis with enlarged, leukoplakic gingi- val ..."
4. Skin and Venereal Diseases (1921)
"... leukoplakic vul- vitis and carcinoma vulvae. The treatment of pruritus vulvae usually consists in finding the special irritative factor; namely, ..."
5. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1916)
"... the usual teaching, we note certain discrepancies concerning the question of removal of the cervical lymph nodes in the case of leukoplakic papilloma. ..."
6. Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics by The American College of Surgeons, Franklin H. Martin Memorial Foundation (1920)
"... which had been the seat of a chronic inflammation for a long time, was in the course of proliferation and leukoplakic change. ..."
7. Tobacco Effects In The Mouth by Robert E. Mecklenburg (1995)
"The clinical divisions and subdivisions of leukoplakic lesions have important implications for prognosis (6,22). Two major types of leukoplakia have been ..."